• At Total 14 we take very seriously the needs and requirements of our customers and parents to ensure that the Government guidelines are followed and adhered to by all.
• This includes Social Distancing, face mask wearing (where applicable), minimizing surface contact, hygiene measures in place and personal responsibilities if symptomatic.
• All sessions indoor or outdoor will be pre-assessed to ensure that the premises are compliant for use, are adequately pre-cleaned and tidy to allow sessions to commence.
• INDOOR SESSIONS
All children, parents/guardians/carers will be met by coaches at the entrance to the building. Children will then be shown the area set aside to sanitize and then proceed into the gymnasium.
On completion of the session the children will be escorted to the entrance and married up with their parents/guardians or carers.
Spectating of any ‘Indoor Session’ primarily at Coombeshead Academy is NOT ALLOWED and ALL parents/guardians/carers will not be permitted to enter the premices and must therefore remain outside.
• OUTDOOR SESSIONS
Spectating however will be allowed at the ‘All Weather Pitches (AWP) at either Coombeshead or Coach Road when we use them, but viewers must remain outside the AWP and in groups of no more than 6 whilst they ensure they carry out Social Distancing measures.
• Signage will in place within the premises to ensure customers/staff are aware of the need to avoid any contact and that doors where applicable are left open to allow adequate ventilation.
• Limitations of numbers to ensure adequate capacity of sessions in line with government guidelines will be strictly monitored. Please enquire if space available before you visit the session.
• Temporary records will be kept in assisting in the NHS track and trace system and maintained for up to 21 days, this will include date, time of entry and departure time.
• Use of the new NHS track and Trace app will be used with a QR code provided at the venues. You can download and install the App by copying and pasting to your browser from the address below::
Apple Store: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/nhs-covid-19/id1520427663
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.nhs.covid19.production
• If any Customer/Parent /Guardian or Player is showing any symptoms or feeling unwell, then please do not attend and they must follow the NHS and Government guidelines. Please inform Total 14 soonest of any positive CV-19 test results.